Reduce harmful ultraviolet rays and protect home furnishings from sun damage.
Residential window tinting controls the sun to help you live in greater comfort. The sun can make certain rooms too hot or filled with glare and can ruin your expensive furniture and fade your hardwood floors. Home window tinting puts the sun in its place to give you back those rooms to enjoy when you want. Plus you’ll save on cooling costs and protect your family from harmful UV rays while adding lasting value and beauty to your home.
Even more importantly, residential window tinting provides numerous other benefits you may not have considered.
Here are the key benefits of Residential Window Tinting:
1. Style & Appearance - Your home is a reflection of your own personal style and taste. We're all aware that the way we present ourselves to others and to our community is important to us. Residential window tinting gives your home that custom luxury look. Other than professional land scaping, window tinting is one of the most significant improvements to your homes overall appearance.
2. UV Protection - One of the most important benefits, Residential Window Tinting provides significant protection against the sun's harmful UV rays . Direct sunlight and the associated UV rays doesn’t just damage your skin and accelerate ageing, it can also cause skin cancer over a prolonged period of exposure. Window tinting can block up to 99 Percent of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays!
3. Heat & Glare Reduction - Windows are an important part of any home, from the light they let in to views they reveal. However, they can also create a host of problems ranging from excessive glare, heat build-up and high energy costs as you’re forced to run the air conditioner more often to stay comfortable. Residential window tinting can help you control these problems while providing increased comfort and lower overall energy costs.
Open your blinds, shades, or drapes and let the sunlight in! Certain residential window films can reduce glare by up to 87%, making it easier for you to watch television or work on a computer. And because residential window tinting is available in a variety of clear, light and subtle shades, you’ll be able to enjoy your view.
5. Privacy & Security - Whether you’re creating a mood or addressing a functional concern, you’ll find it hard to resist experimenting with decorative window films. Because they are durable yet removable, decorative & privacy window films are an ideal way to create a lasting feature or quick update at home. We have carefully curated a selection of frosts, patterns, textures, gradients and specialty treatments, sure to spark ideas. Explore the possibilities for privacy, style and more for shower enclosures, glass cabinet doors, exterior windows and more!
6. Safety - Accidents and storms can shatter windows without warning, sending flying shards of glass everywhere. It can result in severe injuries to your family and significant damage to your home. This risk can be dramatically reduced with safety and security window films. Made with thick, heavy-duty polyester bonded by strong adhesives, these films provide a clear and invisible – yet powerful – barrier that helps hold glass in place in the event of an impact or earthquake. While this barrier helps protect you against the damaging effects of flying shattered glass, it also makes it more difficult for an intruder to smash through your windows quickly.
Our safety and security window films meet the toughest industry standards, so you can trust that you’re using a product that works. And because it is optically clear, you won’t even know it's there – until something happens. Think of it as insurance!
7. Fade Protection - If you’ve recently furnished or redecorated your home, good for you. There’s nothing better than a fresh new look. But harmful ultraviolet rays can make things look old fast.
Most fabrics, furnishings and artwork can be damaged and fade when sunlight passes through untreated windows. By blocking more than 99% of all UV rays, Residential window film offers protection for the things you love and have special meaning to you. It will help preserve the color of fabrics, carpets and hardwood floors and help protect fine antiques, woods and works of art from discoloration and fading.
8. Saves Energy- Windows play a significant role in regulating heat and energy in your home. According to the EPA Energy Star Buildings Manual in the United States, approximately one-third of an average home's utility bills are wasted by heat loss in winter and heat gain in summer through untreated windows. Residential window tinting can lower heating and cooling expenses by reducing solar heat from the outside, reducing hot and cold spots inside, and helping to prohibit heat from escaping.